The Oakville Club, established in 1907 is a multi-sport, social and family oriented Members Club, tucked away on sixteen mile creek, in the heart of downtown Oakville. The Club has become a primary source of community connections for our Members through camaraderie and lifelong friendships.
Part-time & Full-time Servers
We’re looking for friendly, hard-working servers to work for us in the private club industry. The Oakville Club is a non-tipping establishment.
- Be reliable, mature, confident individuals who have a passion for customer service
- Have the ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Have a positive attitude at all times, as well as friendly and outgoing attitude
- Have one year serving experience (preferred)
- Be Smartserve certified and the legal age to serve alcohol
- Be available to work days, nights and weekends
- Have banquet knowledge (an asset)
- Engage members and cater to their needs
- Work as a team player at all times
- Follow all systems that are set in place
- Complete regular opening and closing duties
- Have a professional well-groomed appearance
Please e-mail resumes to Michelle Inglehart, Food & Beverage Manager at The Oakville Club.
Salary: $16.50 /hour