April 3, 2021: Emergency Brake, Province-wode Lockdown
With the announcement of the Provincial “emergency brake” we are confirming that as of Saturday April 3rd, 2021 the Club will be required to close for at least 28 days.
We will continue to monitor the government announcements and information on the protocols and communicate to Members, as necessary.
During the shutdown, the Club will be able to continue:
- Our food & beverage take-out programs
- Outdoor courts are available for playing; no team sports and ensure social - distancing
- Washrooms, across from the Bistro, will be available for use.
Our hours of operation will be:
- Tennis Courts - 7:00 am until 10:00 pm
- Take out - 11:30 am until 9:00 pm
Face Mask/Face Covering
- Masks must be worn indoors at all times, by all Members and staff
- You must put on your mask to walk through the Club, leave your table for any reason
- If you are on the courts playing you may remove your mask.
- Holding a towel or pulling your shirt to cover your mouth and nose is not a substitute for a mask.
All Contractors, Staff, Members and their guests, must be checked in by the Member Services staff. Our staff ensure that all Club visitors have a mask or face covering, that they have not been travelling internationally in the last 14 days, they have not been in contact with someone they believe to be COVID 19 positive in the last 14 days, or they themselves are not feeling ill or experiencing COVID 19 symptoms.
Our Maintenance Team is working diligently to sanitize all surfaces in high traffic areas, indoor and outdoor, as well paying special attention to all handrails, door knobs, dining tables and chairs.
To ensure the health and safety of our Members and Staff, we continue to use our modified Guest Policy.
- All Members must check in every time they come to play
- Only Members whose name is on the booking can be on the court
Indoor & Outdoor Dining - Currently Unavailable
Fitness Centre - Closed for Renovations
Badminton - Currently Unavailable
Indoor Pickleball - Currently Unavailable
Squash - Currently Unavailable
If you have any questions, concerns or comments regarding The Oakville Club's COVID 19 policies and procedures please contact us at email@example.com