Members are welcome to invite Non-Members to use the Club facilities. Non-Members must be accompanied by a Member and are required to register at the Member Services Desk. Guest fees do apply. Club usage is $13.00 per guest and the use of the Pool is $5.50 for children and $8.00 for adults. Member can invite guest to dine at the club at no charge.
The following rules and regulations are approved by the Board of Directors to govern the conduct of all Members and their Guests while on Club property:
The following Dress Code regulations apply to all areas of Club premises:
- Smart casual attire is acceptable throughout the Club
- Bathing suits are permitted in the swimming pool area only
- Torn pants and tops, and offensive phrases or images on any article of clothing are not permitted
- Tank tops are not permitted to be worn inside the Clubhouse, except as fitness attire in the Fitness Centre. A cover-up must be worn over tank tops anywhere else in the Clubhouse
- Hats or visors may not be worn in any indoor dining area
- A complete outfit must be worn at all times anywhere on Club premises i.e. clothing consisting of a top, bottom and shoes
Dining Room & Board Room
- Smart casual attire is acceptable
- Sports and fitness attire, jeans, t-shirts, tank tops, shorts, baseball caps and running shoes are not permitted
Peacock Alley, Creekside Bistro & Waterside Lounge
- Sports and fitness attire is acceptable, except tank tops and hats
- Casual attire is acceptable
- Sports and fitness attire is acceptable
- White sports clothing with a maximum of 10% color per item (i.e. no solid colored hats, socks, or shoes), and white, non-marking shoes only to be worn
- Outdoor shoes are not to be used on indoor courts
- Protective eye wear is mandatory for all Juniors and Juveniles playing badminton or squash
- Protective eye wear is highly recommended for all individuals over the age of 18 years.
- The use of Cell Phones is not permitted in the Dining Room, Creekside Bistro & Waterside Lounge, Dockside or Peacock Alley.
- The use of Cell Phones with photographic and/or video recording capacity is not permitted in the Locker Rooms, Fitness Centre, Child Care Centre, Swimming Pool Change Rooms and Swimming Pool area.
- For persons attending meetings or receptions, the host shall determine whether the use of Cell Phones shall be permitted within the facility that is rented for the occasion.
- Members and Guests are asked to use cell phones discretely while on Club property. The use of the units is to be minimized and only used in an unobtrusive manner.
Conduct/Code of Behavior
- Members and their guests are expected to conduct themselves in a manner suitable to the character and interests of the Club.
- The generally accepted rules of etiquette and speech shall be observed at all times on Club premises.
- Members are responsible for the conduct and dress of their Guests.
Food and Beverage
- Only food and beverages purchased from the Club may be consumed on Club premises.
- No food or beverages may be brought onto the Club premises under any circumstances by Members or Guests without the approval of the General Manager.
- The Club's parking facilities are available to Members and Guests only while they are on Club premises.
- Permission to leave vehicles in the Club parking lot for a more extended period of time must be obtained from the General Manager.
- Due to the presence of children, speed is restricted to 5 km per hour in the parking lot.
- Guests are asked to obtain a Visitors Parking Pass from the Member Services Desk located at the lower entrance.
- Smoking is not permitted in the Clubhouse or on the grounds, such as along the docks or in the swimming pool and patio area.
- Smoking is not permitted on the Main Lounge Deck or outside the lower entrance.
- Smoking is only permitted at the designated area (location of ash trays) by the upper entrance outside the Clubhouse at Water Street.